APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION INTO GUOJI DUI CHINESE LANGUAGE PROGRAM
Applications are invited from interested candidates for admission into the Chinese language program of Guoji Dui Chinese Language Institute. Application details and instructions are available below.
Chinese Language Courses Currently Open for Admission:
- Candidate must be resident in Nigeria.
- Candidate must be someone that is well behaved and must not have any criminal record.
- Candidate must be able to understand and communicate in English language since it is the language of instruction.
- Candidate should have an active email address, preferably Gmail.
HOW TO APPLY (PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION)
Interested candidates should:
- Enter their correct email address in the “Request Application Form” section that can be found at the bottom of this page, and then click on the “Request” button.
- Check the email address provided (including Inbox, Promotions and Spam folder) for an email from Guoji Dui containing a link to the application form and payment instructions.
If the email was received in the Spam folder, candidate should endeavor to mark it as “NOT Spam” and then move it to the Inbox folder. Sometimes emails could also find their way to the Social or Promotions folder (especially for those using Gmail), so candidates should also move such mails to their Inbox folder.
This will help ensure that subsequent emails do not go to the less-viewed folders thereby reducing candidate’s chances of missing out on important communication.
- Pay the prescribed application fee into the designated bank account of Guoji Dui, then follow the web link in the email to fill out the Application Form and supply the payment details before submitting.
- Wait for submitted application to be processed (within 4 business days) and check the email for a Notice of Acceptance or Decline from Guoji Dui Institute.
- If your application has been approved, follow the instructions in the notification email for the payment of the prevailing admission fee and wait for more updates.
- If your application has been declined, read up the reason(s) for the decline and implement the recommended solution(s).